AWS Data Pipeline
AWS Data Pipeline is a cloud-based ETL service that you can use to automate the transfer, processing, and storage of your data.
AWS Data Pipeline enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS Data Pipeline endpoint from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS Data Pipeline jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Trigger AWS Data Pipeline jobs based on ETL processing.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire pipeline.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to AWS Data Pipeline, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 AWS Data Pipeline jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
- Define connection profile in an environment
- Define a job within any Control-M workflow
Control-M integration for AWS Data Pipeline is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later