AWS SageMaker enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS SageMaker endpoint from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS SageMaker jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the AWS SageMaker status and view the results in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Azure SageMaker service.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to AWS SageMaker, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 AWS SageMaker jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M integration for AWS SageMaker is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
For more information on this integration, including how to create a connection profile and define a job, please visit: