Azure DevOps provides an integrated set of services and tools to manage your software projects, from planning and development through testing and deployment. Azure DevOps delivers services through a client/server model.
Control-M for Azure DevOps enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any Azure DevOps endpoint from a single computer with a secure login, eliminating the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Azure DevOps jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for Azure DevOps, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Monitor the job status, results, and output of Azure DevOps jobs.
- Attach an SLA job to the Azure DevOps jobs.
Control-M integration for Azure DevOps is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 21.100 and later