BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse 20.x: Fundamentals Developing (WBT)
BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse (formerly BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench) provides an intuitive interface that enables developers of all skill levels to be quickly productive. The integrated UI provides access to all the tools in the DevX Workbench suite and BMC’s other industry-leading developer tools—DevX Abend-AID, DevX File-AID, Code Pipeline (formerly ISPW), Strobe, and DevX Code Debug (formerly Xpediter)—as well as non-BMC products and distributed solutions.
This course presents content using web-based and video modalities. This course will enable the students to use DevX Workbench and its various features, use DevX Code Debug for debugging and conduct data visualizer and DevX Code Analysis processes.
*This course was created with the former Compuware names, but the content is valid for users of both versions. The course lessons have not been changed to reflect the new names.
BMC AMI DevX 20.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 2 horas
Topaz Workbench Basics
- Explore the basic functionality of the Topaz Workbench
- Understand the Topaz Editor and its functionalities in detail
- Understand the features of the Topaz Editor to improve productivity and efficiency
Xpediter Debugging Basics
- Demonstrate the functionalities and debugging features of the Xpediter
- Learn how to intercept abends before they occur, display and modify variables, and alter the logic flow
Xpediter Debugging Scenario
- Demonstrate how to change program variables
- Understand how to monitor the function of Xpediter to debug issues within the program
Runtime Visualizer and Program Analysis
- Explore the Runtime Visualizer and Program Analysis processes
Runtime Visualizer and Program Analysis Scenario
- Learn how to program analysis to understand the impact of changes we made to the CWXTCOBB program