Control-M for AWS Backup enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS Backup endpoint from a single computer with a secure login, eliminating the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS Backup jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Execute AWS Backup jobs, which can backup and restore data to the cloud, and pass body parameters to the functions.
- Monitor AWS Backup jobs' status, results, and output in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your AWS Backup jobs.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for AWS Backup including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, Resource Pools, Lock Resources, and variables.
Control-M integration for AWS Backup is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 21.000 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
For more information on this integration, including how to create a connection profile and define a job, please visit: