Microsoft Azure Backup
Azure Backup is a cloud-based backup and restore service offered by Microsoft Azure.
It enables you to protect and safeguard your data by creating backups of your on-premises and cloud-based workloads, ensuring data availability and recovery in case of data loss or disasters.
This integration enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any Azure Backup workspace from a single computer with secure login, eliminating the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Azure Backup jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the Azure Backup workspace status and view the results in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Azure Backup service.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Azure Backup, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Azure Backup jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M integration for Azure Backup is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later