This integration enables you to:
- Connect to any Web Services REST endpoint from a single computer with a secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Web Services REST jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Execute Web Services REST jobs with any HTTP method.
- Attach an SLA job to your Web Services REST jobs.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for Web Services REST, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, resource pools, lock resources, and variables.
Control-M integration for Web Services REST is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
For more information on this integration, including how to create a connection profile and define a job, please visit: