BMC Helix IT Service Management Migration: Essential Subscription
BMC Helix is a portfolio of SaaS offerings delivering cognitive service management (CSM) that is fast, accurate and cost-effective, across multi-cloud, multi-device, and multi-channel environments.
In this series of recordings, you will be introduced to a variety of topics and content that explains and discusses the different aspects of the migration process.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC Helix IT Service Management Migration and details the various use cases for environment migrations.
BMC Helix ITSM 21.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 5 horas
- List the Supported Migration paths
- Discuss the tools required in the Migration process
- Describe the stages of Migration and documents required for Migration planning
- Explain the Provisioning and Activation process
- Explain the HDM configuration for Data Migration
- Perform UAT and obtain sign-off
- Perform pre-final data migration and validation
- Perform Go-Live activities
- BMC Helix Data Manager 21.x: Fundamentals Migrating (ILT pre-requisite)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management: BMC Helix Migration Overview (WBT)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management: Planning the Migration (WBT)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management: Activation Tasks (WBT)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management: Customizations Migration and Development Tasks (WBT)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management: Initial Data Migration, Unit Testing and Delta Data Migration - EC1 (WBT)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management: UAT, Resolving Issues and Packaging Fixes (WBT)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management: Pre-final Data Migration, Delta Data Migration - EC2 and Go-Live (WBT)