The BMC Technical Advisory Service (TAS) provides you with an expert to help assess and plan for accomplishing business critical objectives with your BMC solutions.
Technical Expertise That’s Part of Your Team
With a designated, highly experienced technical advisor* on your team, you can:
- Leverage their knowledge from extensive deployment efforts across diverse industries to ensure effective and efficient use of your resources and technology to achieve your prioritized goals
- Get tailored attention to help assess IT-related business challenges and determine how your BMC solutions can help address them
- Define your digital enterprise journey from current to desired future state while taking people, process, and organizational and product factors into consideration
- Connect weekly for assistance with progress, execution, and addressing matters that may arise
- Increase productivity and efficiency in using your BMC solution
*English language only at this time
Deliverables for Your Digital Enterprise
The BMC Technical Advisory Service will also provide important deliverables to your organization:
- Capability Assessment – A collaborative review of capabilities that assesses the current state, identifies opportunities to improve based on specific business objectives, and recommends steps for achieving them, along with proposed metrics by which verified outcomes can be measured. All details will then be delivered in a Capability Assessment Report.
- Best Practice Module – A module that focuses on a specific product or functional capability and is conducted based on a jointly decided part of the Capability Assessment recommendations. This also includes a Best Practice Module Report documenting BMC’s best practice recommendations.
By having a BMC expert embedded with you, you’ll have a vital resource ready and able to keep you moving on your digital evolution.