BMC Helix Virtual Agent: Enterprise Education Subscription
BMC Helix Virtual Agent enables end users to request services and resolve their issues in a conversational interface. Using natural language, BMC Helix Virtual Agent can report issues, create requests and cases, or search for knowledge articles on behalf of the users.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios the content of the online education subscription helps you develop skills to configure BMC Helix Virtual Agent and details the use of this solution to help you use the product effectively.
IMPORTANT: Self-Paced Training (SPT) course contained in this subscription is comprised of course instructor videos and recorded demonstrations.
BMC Helix Chatbot 20.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 24 horas
- Explain various components of BMC Helix Chatbot
- Create and configure BMC Helix Chatbot
- Create a Skills within IBM Watson Assistant, including the creation of intents, entities, and dialog nodes
- Integrate BMC Helix Chatbot with external communication channels, including Slack, Skype for Business and other
- Integrate BMC Helix Chatbot with BMC applications
- Localize Helix Chatbot using real-time translation
- List out-of-the-box reports available for BMC Helix Chatbot
- Use BMC Helix Cognitive Automation for the automatic categorization of tickets within Helix ITSM
- Troubleshoot common issues/errors
- SPT Course 1: BMC Helix Chatbot 20.x: Fundamentals Administering (SPT)
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Chatbot 20.x for Administrators Online Exam