BMC Helix Remedyforce: Fundamentals of Configuration Management – Part 2 (WBT)
BMC Helix Remedyforce is a cloud-enabled IT Service Management solution that delivers service desk, self-service, and inventory management capabilities. The solution is hosted on the Software as a Service (SaaS) Force.com platform from Salesforce. BMC Helix Remedyforce CMDB provides a wide range of capabilities to collect, normalize and leverage information on one central location.
This online training helps you to manage CMDB classes, models and customize list view. It covers the key data management features including Normalization, Reconciliation and location management.
The course also introduces the different dashboard, predefined reports and different products supported by Helix Remedyforce CMDB.
BMC Helix Remedyforce 2019
Web Based Training (WBT) | 1.5 horas
BMC Helix Remedyforce CMDB: Administration and Integration
- Configure CMDB
- Manage CMDB Classes and Custom Attributes
- Customize List View
- Explain Lookup Filters and Field Source Priority Rules
- Manage Models
- Explain Normalization and Reconciliation
- Track Attribute History
- Manage Locations
- Identify Different Dashboards
- View Remedyforce CMDB and Asset Management Dashboards
- Create a Report and Report Type
- Access Predefined Reports
- Identify the Supported Products
- Explain Remedyforce Agentless Discovery
- Integrate Remedyforce CMDB with BMC Helix Discovery and TrueSight Operations Management