This Service focuses on a single process and examines such factors as organizational context, process, technology alignment, and operational challenges. The information shared is combined with BMC solution expertise and BMC’s recommended best practice to identify opportunities to improve solution adoption.
What you get:
BMC will perform the following:
- Conduct interviews with the agreed process-related stakeholders
- Conduct an alignment session to validate findings, conclusions, and draft recommendations.
- Prepare Adoption Advisory Executive Presentation
- Review key findings, prioritized recommendations, and execution roadmap aligned to key benefits with Customer
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- Adoption Advisory Executive Presentation
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the in-scope Consulting Services have been completed and the Deliverables have been delivered to the Customer Project Manager.
- Preparatory call between Customer and BMC team to agree on the single process focus area (e.g., ITIL process such as Incident Management) for the engagement
- Establish the scope of the solution or capability that will be part of the advisory
- Provide current state operating situation model and plans plus objectives and goals
- Identify the agreed process-related stakeholders to be engaged and timing
- Estimated Duration: 5 days
- In-scope Products: BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Discovery, BMC Helix ITSM, BMC Helix Operations Management, BMC Helix Continuous Optimization
- Service Type: Advisory & Planning
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: ADOP_ADVI_003
- Date Last Updated: 1/9/2023