BMC Helix ITSM/Insights – Proactive Problem Management Starter Service
This service enables AI-driven IT Service Management via the Proactive Problem Management functionality of BMC Helix ITSM/Insights. This enables customer problem coordinators to run analytics on historical incident data and leverage AI clustering technology to identify patterns of recurring incidents.
What you get:
BMC will perform the following:
- Configuration of up to 3 jobs to run analytics on historic incident data
- Leverage AI clustering technology to identify patterns of recurring incidents
- Automate creation of problem tickets
BMC will perform the following for one environment:
- Conduct a requirements workshop and assessment of existing Incident management processes, including roles, validation of foundation data and production deployment data (real-time data considerations)
- Prepare Solution Design and Construction Document
- Configuration of up to 3 Proactive Problem Management jobs
- Test and validate jobs and validate resulting data clusters
- Provide a knowledge transfer/walkthrough session with Tenant Administrators*
Customer will be responsible for:
- Application software requirements listed in the ‘Pre-Requisites’ section.
- Attending workshop and collaborating with relevant Customer roles.
- Providing required access and privileges for BMC Helix ITSM Incident Management and BMC Helix ITSM Problem Management
- Providing access to relevant domain expert resources to share documentation on business context, use cases, architecture, existing processes, organization, or governance practices
- Participating in "functional testing plan execution" as outlined in the Test Plan document, e.g. creating real-time data in QA to simulate incident floods etc.
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- Solution Design and Construction Document
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the in-scope Consulting Services have been completed and the Deliverables have been delivered to the Customer Project Manager.
- Customer must have a Development or QA environment with BMC Helix ITSM and SmartIT installed and in operation
- BMC Helix Insights license must be applied to target environment
- Customer to define the scope of the functions and processes to include in the Requirements Workshops
- Customer Incident Management data should be accurate and mature enough for Proactive Problem Management clustering to provide value. (e.g., Development or QA environments may not have accurate or adequate Incident data that will reflect capability)
- Estimated Duration: 2 weeks
- In-scope Products: BMC Helix ITSM and BMC Helix ITSM Insights
- Service Type: Deployment
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: ITSM_PPST_001_ONSHORE
- Date Last Updated: 12/11/2023