Automation Everywhere helps businesses execute with efficiency and scale, free up employees from mundane tasks, reduce costs, and improve customer interaction with artificial intelligence (AI)-driven automation and orchestration of business and IT processes.
What Is the Autonomous Digital Enterprise?
The Autonomous Digital Enterprise is the framework for the successful future enterprise. It’s a digital-first business with distinct tech tenets and operating model characteristics that support transformation through actionable insights, business agility, and customer centricity. Automation Everywhere is one of five tech tenets that galvanize and sustain the Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
Current Business Challenges
In Automation with Intelligence, Deloitte found that 73 percent of companies surveyed have already begun their intelligent automation journey, and companies deploying new intelligent automation initiatives expect a 15 percent revenue increase in the targeted areas and a 24 percent average cost reduction within three years. Challenges driving the need for automation include:
- Process fragmentation
- Lack of IT readiness
- Resistance to change
- No clear vision
- Skills shortage
- Inadequate executive support and alignment
How Technology Helps
Automation Everywhere uses AI and machine learning to enable data-driven business decisions, enhance quality, reduce unnecessary manual labor, empower employees, and optimize IT resources. Automation works together with employee expertise to:
- Provide AI-powered observability, analytics, and visualization across applications and infrastructure
- Create, discover, and automate business workflows
- Streamline machine-to-machine and data management processes
- Offer preemptive and reactive remediation capabilities
- Accelerate application delivery, deployment, and configuration management
- Lower operational costs, boost performance, and enable innovation initiatives
Apply intelligent automation to improve performance, efficiency, and innovation.
Acelere la entrega de los servicios digitales mediante la organización de flujos de trabajo de la aplicación.
Automated Mainframe Intelligence (BMC AMI)
Leverage AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics to achieve a self-managing mainframe